is a Native American artist, educator, and performer from the Pueblo of Jemez in New Mexico. He performs with Native American Style flutes of his own making and some made by others. He is also the Instructional Coordinator at the Jemez Historic Site where he educates the public about the Jemez People.
Marlon is also the President of the Jemez Arts and Crafts Association
Learn more about his flutes here My flutes
- Our Fair New Mexico Virtual Concert (VIDEO), May 1, 2020, Jemez Historic Site, Jemez Springs, NM, Press Release
- Music with Marlon videos from Summer 2020
- Educational Videos
- Marlon performs for any event: receptions, gallery openings, concerts, etc.
- Provides own sound equipment
- Performs Traditional Native American Flute songs and/or sing Traditional Pueblo style songs.
- Contact me for booking info
- Upcoming events and performances
"Our Fair New Mexico" Concert 4: Marlon Magdalena, May 1, 2020, PRESS RELEASE
Seasons Greetings from Jemez Pueblo! This is a video from Saturday, December 19th 2020, for a special event offered by Jemez Historic Site during the pandemic. I will give a special flute concert followed by the Seasonal Dance Group from Jemez and Zuni Pueblos presenting the Buffalo Dance.
More videos here- Music with Marlon, New Mexico Historic Sites Virtual Summer Camp 2020
This is a video that I narrated and provided flute music for. October 18, 2021, "Descend into a sacred ceremonial kiva in Grand Gulch, Utah, to experience a centuries-old ritual guided by traditional musician Marlon Magdalena." National Geographic