is a Native American artist, educator, and performer from the Pueblo of Jemez in New Mexico. He performs with Native American Style flutes of his own making and some made by other makers. He is also the Instructional Coordinator at the Jemez Historic Site where he educates the public about his culture.
Marlon is also the President of the Jemez Arts and Crafts Association
Learn more about his flutes here @ My flutes
- Music with Marlon videos from Summer 2020
- Educational Videos
- Marlon performs for any event: receptions, gallery openings, concerts, etc.
- Provides own sound equipment
- Performs Traditional Native American Flute songs and/or sing Traditional Pueblo style songs.
- Contact me for booking info
- Upcoming events and performances
Making a video in my dad's cornfield, July 26, 2020